Phase 1-The Loading Phase
The first phase(HCG Diet Plan Phase 1) of the orally administered Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Program lasts 2 days.
The success or failure of the following 3 phases is largely dependent on how well the 1st Phase is completed.
Phase 1 is also called “The Loading Phase.” The goal is to eat as many calories as possible, preparing the body for a period of very low calorie intake.
By completely filling all fat stores, the metabolism is convinced that the body is not in a starvation mode.
For some, it is useful to think of Phase 1 as “bear eating”, like a bear preparing for a long winter.
The HCG Diet Phase 1 is also designed to attack some of the psychological addictions that many have developed over time.
By gorging on their favorite foods for several days, patterns and associations are changed while cravings are satisfied.
Many find that the first day is almost unbelievable, but find it very difficult to continue to the end of the second day.
HCG Diet Phase 1 Protocol
Day 1 – Bear eating on the richest fat and sugar-loaded foods. Daily intake of HCG Diet Drops begins.
Day 2 – Bear eating continues.
During the first day of the loading phase of HCG diet you can eat anything and everything as much as you please along with the intake of HCG drops.
I usually tell my clients to eat all of the foods that they are gonna miss on the next phases. This phase usually lasts for 2 days and ends on the 3rd day of the HCG diet.
Is HCG Loading Phase Really Important In Losing Weight
Each HCG phase has its own significance in the Simeons protocol and there are specific guidelines to be followed during each and every phase in order to derive effective results.
- Loading phase plays a vital role during the HCG diet plan as it helps the dieter to prepare for phases in which low calorie food items need to be taken. Force feeding is done so that dieter may not get lazy or weak during low calorie diet day.
- The metabolic rate is enhanced during loading phase with the help of which the abnormal fats are decomposed from the body in the later phase.
How to Start HCG Diet?
The HCG guidelines play a vital role in achieving success during the diet period.
Dieter needs to be disciplined in his/her day-to-day life in order to derive fruitful results after the completion of weight loss program.
One should be determined to make sacrifices with all his cravings on food stuffs before getting started with HCG diet.
Dieter need to maintain 500 calorie diet with correct dosage during the later stages of HCG diet program.
A professional dietitian should be consulted as he or she can help you in formulating the diet chart as per Simeons protocol.
There are some facts which need to be considered, if someone plans to get started with HCG diet.
- HCG hormone in the oral drops can help you in losing weight quickly in collaboration with VLCD. Dieter is advised to stick to 500 calorie per day during second phase and 800 calorie diet during stabilization phase in order to get effective results.
- The fat rich food is strictly prohibited during the HCG diet as one can eat chicken and mutton after grilling them in order to drain away the fats which contain high calorie as it is strictly prohibited as per Simeons protocol.
- A dieter should have a digital calorie meter through calorie content of the food stuff can be measured. Dieter need to read the ingredients list before purchasing the packed food and do not purchase the same if it has high calories.
- Cheating is not allowed during the diet period otherwise all your efforts will go in vain.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited as per Simeons HCG protocol during the diet period. It should not be consumed during the diet period otherwise one will not be able to reduce extra pounds from the body within stipulated time period.
- Drink lots of water and add fiber rich food to your diet which will help in losing weight quickly and keep you fit during the diet period.
HCG diet is available in different forms such as injections, pills, oral drops, gels and sprays. The oral drops are the safest form of HCG diet as it is simple and easy to administer.
These diet drops are manufactured in FDA approved labs after the series of rigorous dilution. There is no need of mixing, which is required while applying HCG shots.
One can purchase HCG sublingual drops online as well as over the counter such as medical stores, HCG clinics and supermarket without any prescription as these drops are homeopathic in nature and do not have any side effects. Dieter can take HCG drops if he/she is above 16 years and has attained the puberty age.
Highly Recommended foods for Phase 1 of HCG diet plan:
- Fried foods
- Hot dogs
- French fries
- Corn dogs
- Onion rings
- Fried chicken
- Mexican food
- Potato chips
- Pot pies
- Rich Gravies
- Macadamia nuts
- Macaroni and cheese
- Rich sauces
- Ice cream
- Milk shakes
- Candy bars
- Hot fudge and
- Whipped cream.
Click here for Phase 1 food list
HCG Diet Phase 1 Tips
- Look at and repeat the phrase “I weigh ,” using your ideal weight and look at pictures of you with your ideal body many times throughout the day.
- Drink one-half to one gallon of pure water with coral calcium daily.
- Walk one hour each day outside.
- Do colonics .
- Eat two organic apples per day.
- Eat organic grapefruits.
- Eat a salad with lunch and dinner.
- Take saunas as often as possible.
- Get personalized individual care from a licensed healthcare practitioner who does not use drugs and surgery.
- Sleep eight hours, ideally between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Do deep breathing daily.
- Listen to stress reducing CDs daily.
- Eat 100% organic food.
- Do yoga.
- Get twenty minutes of sun daily.